- Compact clamping unit
JONWAI CF series with large inner tie-rod distance and thickened platen can minimize the toggle pressure, lower deformation, and increase the structure rigidity and reliability.
- Versatile range of injection unit
The injection unit is of the direct in-line screw-driven type with a choice of different injection screws of high plasticizing capacity to best suit various production requirements.
The CF series fit a center force and external acting five points double toggle clamping to give long efficiency and reliable movement. The design of this series is simple and easy efficiency, high productivity and cost effectiveness modular from end to end, CF Series machines provide a wide range of application.
Unique design for flexible manufacturing
Feature of Clamping units
- Generous dimensions between tie bars to accommodate very large mold or the molds with core cylinders and sliders
- The toggle moves the platen very quick and quiet.
- The finite-element-analysis of the platen rigidity warrants a stiff frame as well as minimum platen deflection.
- External acting five points double toggle clamping to give long efficiency and reliability.
- The robust platen parallelism to the clamping unit.
- High platen parallelism and no tilting or offset.
- No risk of contamination for the products.
- More space saving.
- Well designed safety housing.
- Ample space in the ejector area.
- Easy mold change.
High efficiency and high performance
Feature of injection unit
- Ion-nitrided injection screw and barrel for the ultimate in wear resistance.
- Injection unit movement is done by two hydraulic cylinders linked to the front platen, this ensured the absolute alignment of nozzle.
- High injection pressure assure a further improvement in quality and stable precision molding.
- The direct screw drive with high torque ensures constant speed improving the plasticizing capacity.
- Injection unit swivel device.
- Multi-stage of proportional injection speed and pressure.
- Screw stroke position monitored by an optical encoder.
- Plasticizing tailored to the application
- Low-maintenance, user-friendly design
- High-efficiency drive.
- Matching the screw to the material
- Quick-change system for the barrel
Features of Microprocessor Controller
The microprocessor controller greatly eases the task of setting molding conditions because the setting panel is consolidated into the control panel. The condition setting uses a beautifully sharp which feature a multifunction page format that meets widely diversified needs. In addition to displaying actual values in graph from and various quality control function, the panels further enhance ease of operation through simple data input and window-like display of malfunction messages.
Feature of Microprocessor Control
- Mold clamping 4 zones each pressure speed control
- Injection 6 zones pressure speed control
- Hold pressure 4 zones pressure speed control
- Charge 3 zones pressure speed control
- 14 sections for machine action parameter span control
- 2 groups core pressure, speed & time, or 1 group unscrew, 1 group core action
- 3 types ejection action
- 1 zone oil temperature control, 7 zone barrel or mold temperature
- Auto lubrication control
- Get a perfect view
- Future-proof operator panel
- Fully informed for total production transparency
- Display, stored, logged-comprehensive quality assurance
- Hierarchical access rights
- Multiple languages interchange
High-precision, economical and quiet
Features of hydraulics
- Differential circuit added into clamping and injection action.
- High sensitive low pressure protection circuit design.
- High efficiency cooler stabilize the oil temperature.
- High efficiency energy-saving.
- High precision injection available.
- Hydraulic safety device with control system and mechanic parts.
- Multi-set control of pressure proportion.
- Special designs of double-circuit and of compound action in circuit design for selection in variable products.