JONWAI – CF Series
External Five Point Toggle Clamp System
Delivery balance clamping force to platen, reduce the deformation of the mold during production
Fixed-Volume Lubrication System
Auto lubrication system for clamping unit. Ensure the clamping unit’s healthy and reduce the loading of maintenence
Enhanced and Thickened Platen
Strong platen design reduce the mold deformation with long lifetime of machine
Widened Diameter Tie-Rod
Use pre-hardened steel material, our tie rod is strong and durable
Color Display Controller
User friendly UI easy to operate and fast response time reduce the cycle time
Lon-Nitrided Injection Screw and Barrel
Suitable design screw and barrel for different materials and applications
Two Cylinders Sliding Guide-Bars Design for Injection Unit
Balanced supporting that deliveries the stable moving of injection unit
The CF-series fit a center force and external acting five points double toggle clamping to give long efficiency and reliable movement. The series’ machines with large inner tie-rod distance and thickened platen can minimize the toggle pressure, lower deformation, and increase the structure rigidity and reliability. Optimize your production need, the CF-series offer for various kinds of material and different design of screws. The usage field of CF-series include automotives, housewares, electronics, appliances and furniture, for any specific demand on production machinery.
The clamping unit: Unique design for flexible manufacturing
Feature of Clamping units
- Generous dimensions between tie bars to accommodate very large mold or the molds with core cylinders and sliders.
- The toggle moves the platen very quick and quiet.
- The finite-element-analysis of the platen rigidity warrants a stiff frame as well as minimum platen deflection.
- External acting five points double toggle clamping to give long efficiency and reliability.
- The robust platen supports based on precision linear guiding provide best platen parallelism to the clamping unit.
- High platen parallelism and no tilting or offset.
- No risk of contamination for the products.
- More space saving.
- Well designed safety housing.
- Ample space in the ejector area.
- Easy mold change.
The injection unit: High efficiency and high performance
Feature of injection unit
- Ion-nitrided injection screw and barrel for the ultimate in wear resistance.
- Injection unit movement is done by two hydraulic cylinders linked to the front platen, this ensured the absolute alignment of nozzle.
- High injection pressure assure a further improvement in quality and stable precision molding.
- The direct screw drive with high torque ensures constant speed improving the precision molding.
- Injection unit swivel device.
- Multi-stage of proportional injection speed and pressure.
- Screw stroke position monitored by an optical encoder.
- Plasticizing tailored to the application.
- Low-maintenance, user-friendly design.
- High-efficiency drive.
- Matching the screw to the material.
- Quick-change system for the barrel.
The hydraulic unit: High – precision, economical and quiet
Features of hydraulics
- Differential circuit added into clamping and injection action.
- High sensitive low pressure protection circuit design.
- High efficiency cooler stabilize the oil temperature.
- High efficiency energy-saving.
- High precision injection available.
- Hydraulic safety device with control system and mechanic parts.
- Multi-set control of back pressure proportion.
- Special designs of double-circuit and of compound action in circuit design for selection in variable products.
The microprocessor controller greatly eases the task of setting molding conditions because the setting panel is consolidated into the control panel. The condition setting uses a beautifully sharp which features a multifunction page format that meets widely diversified needs. In addition to displaying actual values in graph from and various quality control function, the panels further enhance ease of operation through simple data input and window-like display of malfunction messages.
Features of Microprocessor Control
- Mold clamping 4 zones each pressure speed control.
- Injection 6 zones pressure speed control.
- Hold pressure 4 zones pressure speed control.
- Charge 3 zones pressure speed control.
- 14 sections for machine action parameter span control.
- 2 groups core pressure, speed & time, or 1 group unscrew, 1 group core action.
- 3 types ejection action.
- 1 zone oil temperature control, 7 zone barrel or mold temperature.
- Auto lubrication control.
- Get a perfect view
- Future-proof operator panel.
- Fully informed for total production transparency.
- Display, stored, logged-comprehensive quality assurance.
- Hierarchical access rights.
- Multiple languages interchange.